How to complain

All queries and complaints about your Strathspey and Badenoch Herald should be made in writing to The Editor, Strathspey and Badenoch Herald, 44 High Street, Grantown-on-Spey PH26 3EH or in the first instance.

If the matter cannot be resolved it will then be referred to the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG.

For information on the Code of Practice or IPSO, visit, email or call 0300 123 2220.

< Back


Reddit Facebook Digg Twitter Bebo